Monday, May 18, 2015

Sephora Instant Moisturizer Review

Hello dolls!
 
 Today I am reviewing Sephora Instant Moisturizer.  


First off, here is a description of this amazing product: 
An intensive moisturizer, radiance booster, and wrinkle fighter. With its light, non-greasy texture, this exceptional cream moisturizes intensively, gives skin a subtle glow, and helps to prevent signs of aging.
 
 
I have combination dry/oily skin.  I am really dry in my t-zone and chin.  Plus I have a little bit of redness in my cheeks as well.  This moisturizer is great for all my problems areas on my face.  It is lightweight and glides on your skin like butter. It helps calm the redness on my face. It is not oily at all and leaves your skin so soft. 
 
 
WHY WE LOVE IT...
* hydrates for 24 hours thanks to HydroSenn+, an ultra moisturizing natural ingredient that is even more effective than hyaluronic acid. It contains antioxidants and helps prevent the first signs of aging
* more than just a moisturize, this perfecting skincare also smoothes and refines skin's texture. Thanks to light-reflecting pigments, it also evens skin tone and illuminates the complexion. We've got the proof! Skin is more beautiful, even without makeup
*It's light and non-greasy texture suits all skin types, even sensitive skin.
 *Apply morning and night all over face and neck
 
 
81% of women say skin in more beautiful!
 75% Smoother skin appearance
83% more radiant skin
 Sephora Instant Moisturizer comes in two different sizes: 1 fl. oz in a tube and 1.69 fl. oz in a glass jar container.
 
The 1 fl. oz size retails for $12.00 and the 1.69 fl. oz retails for around $22.00 in Sephora stores and at www.sephora.com.
 
 Thank you for reading my review and have a wonderful day!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment