Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nyx Butter Gloss Review

Hi Dolls!
 
Today I am going to be telling you about my favorite gloss EVER! I love Nyx Butter Gloss!
 

 
Seriously, I could sit all day and just put this gloss on!
 It is so luxurious and comfortable on the lips. 

The color payoff is really great on these!
My favorite colors in the collection are Madeline (a mid-tone nude)
and Angel Food Cake (a nude mauve). 
 





 I actually own 9 different shades! I love it so much!
Both of these colors are great for an everyday look.
 
My lips tend to get chapped very fast.
 Nyx butter gloss is the only gloss that makes my lips smooth
and hydrated throughout the day.
 It doesn't settle in the fine lines on my lips.
 



 

The staying power of these glosses is 1-2 hours depending
on if you eat or drink between that time. For me, its okay that it wears so
quick. That just gives me an excuse to use it again!
 I just reapply in a couple of hours and it looks great every time.
 
It also smells like cupcakes. Some glosses have a chemically smell to them,
but not this wonderful gloss.
 If you are looking for a sheer to medium coverage gloss that is not sticky,
Nyx Butter Gloss is definitely for you!
 
Wear alone or over a lipstick to create the perfect pout.
 
Nyx Butter Glosses come in 22 shades to choose from.
 They are available for purchase at your local Ulta, CVS and Target stores.
Retail price is $ 5.00
 
Have you tried these great glosses?  Let me know!
 
For additional information and colors, visit nyxcosmetics.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment