Friday, April 15, 2016

L'oreal True Match LUMI Cushion Foundation

Good morning my lovelies!

I know it has been almost a year since my last post but I got some new goodies recently.  

After looking at many reviews on the L'oreal True Match LUMI Cushion Foundation, I went out and bought it to test it out myself.  Some of the reviews I had watched either the person loved it or absolutely hated it.  I am here to tell you today...I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

So without further adu, let's get into this review:




L'oreal True Match LUMI cushion is a new, permanent cushion foundation that’s available in 12 shade selections launching at drugstores now.

There have been several U.S. based makeup companies jumping on the cushion foundation bandwagon this year.  Cushion foundation has been all the rage in Korea for awhile now.

L'oreal refers to their LUMI cushion foundation as a "a fresh luminous glow in a tap".  I agree 100%  with this statement!  It has a wonderful dewy glow that brightens up any complexion,  It's beautiful!

The packaging is super cute too! Rose gold and white are so pretty together!

It comes housed in a double lid compact. It has a full size mirror located on the top and a secondary lid that covers the foundation to keep it from drying out too quickly. The foundation itself is in a saturated sponge.  (Quick tip: If you see in a couple of weeks that the foundation is running out, it has probably just settled to the bottom of the compact pan. This is what you do...take a pair of tweezers and carefully remove the sponge. Flip it over and place back in the compact.  Bam! You are back in business!)



A rubber sponge is included as well for application, but I found that my beauty blender worked so much better. 

I have seen other bloggers and vloggers use a foundation brush for application also.  Foundation brush application seemed to work good as well.

My skin tone is very fair with redness on my cheeks and chin.  I chose shade N2 (Neutral 2).  It looks a lot darker in the compact. It was a perfect match for me once I applied it.  I love the light weight feel of it.  I doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all! This does look my skin but better.

A little of this foundation goes a long way. It gives light to medium coverage. It is a wet formula so be sure to set it with a finishing powder to help it last all day.  This is my new go to foundation just in time for hot summer days in Texas. 


This retails for $16.99. I bought mine at Wal-mart on sale for $14.99.  

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend! 

xoxo,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment