Friday, May 22, 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil

Hey Dolls!
 
I saw this product in a magazine recently. I was very intrigued to try it
considering it is a lip oil.  I had never heard of a "lip oil" before.
 
 
I purchased on Macy's website for $22.00.  I know that might sound

expensive for a lip product but it is a miracle worker!
 
It lasts a long time and is not sticky. 
 I purchased the Honey shade, a light golden color. There is
also a Raspberry shade, which is a vibrant  pink color. I plan on getting this one
as well in the near future. Both enhance your natural lip color.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil contains the following natural plant oils:
 
* Jojoba Oil-nourishes and smoothes fine lines on lips
*Hazelnut Oil-softens lips and plumps
*Plum oil (Honey shade)-helps keep lips hydrated and creates a protective barrier from sun
Raspberry Oil (Raspberry Shade)-nourishes and has an anti-aging effect.
 
It actually is more like a gel consistency than an oil. 
The scent is sweet but not overwhelming at all.
It makes your lips so hydrated and soothes them if they are chapped or sore.
 
I love the size of the applicator! It is really big and shaped perfectly to apply to lips for a pretty gloss finish.


 
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil is available in Macy's stores and macy's.com.
Try it today! You won't be disappointed!
 
xoxo, Tara



 

No comments:

Post a Comment